TLC2000 time Lapse Camera
The new, long awaited, 1080p Brinno time lapse camera is here! Compact in size, superb battery management, and versatile shooting modes, the 4th generation Brinno time lapse camera is simple and fun to use!
This neat, all in one, camera improves on Brinno's previous cameras with improved HDR and 1080p capability for bright colours and high resolution footage. Incorporating a new, state-of-the-art, HDR sensor, you are guaranteed a great video and spectacular image quality in any level of light! The TLC2000 is incredibly flexible and offers several different recording modes to meet your various project demands. Choose from Time Lapse, Step Video, Stop Motion, Still Photo.
EMPOWER is SIMPLE, POWERFUL and FLEXIBLE. It raises the bar for time lapse lovers around the world. From amateur users, to professional video production companies, the TLC2000 effortlessly creates crisp, clear, 1080p videos to be enjoyed by everyone.
Shoot scheduler, set a 7 day video shooting schedule to meet the demands of your project. The TLC2000 reliably captures and writes your footage into a single daily file. This is perfect for documenting construction or building projects.
Super long battery life, a proprietary power control system utilising merely 2xAA batteries. Depending on your shoot settings the power efficient camera can run for days or even weeks before you need to return to it.
- Model - TLC2000
- Resolution - 1080P
- Aperture - F2.0
- Field of View - 118°
- Capture Mode - time Lapse, Step Video, Stop Motion, Still Photo
- LCD Screen - 2" TFT LCD
- Storage - microSD/ microSDHC/ microSDXC(up to 128 GB)*1
- Power Source - 2 AA Batteries
- DC IN 5V 1A (USB-C connector)
- Battery Life:
- Up to 8 hours at 3 sec interval
- Up to 10 days at 5 min interval
- Operating Temperature - 32°F ~ 113°F(0°C ~ 45°C)
- Size (WxHxD) - 2.4x 2.8x 1.7 in (60x 70.6x 42.4 mm)
- Weight - 3.0 oz(87.5 g) (without battery)
Price: £359.00 (including VAT)